Python Forum
Help on stimulating approaching an object
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help on stimulating approaching an object
Simulate a common optical illusion used in video games. If you are playing as a character and you approach an object, the object appears to get larger on your screen as you get closer. We are going to replicate this effect with our house drawing.
First, you need to create a list of coordinates that corresponds to all of the points on your house. The easiest way to do this is to add a print(turtle.postion()) command after every turn. While this may not be perfect, it will print the majority of your house's points to the console, and from there you can copy them into a list in Python.
Next, you need to make sure that you can draw your house using nothing but a for loop, the list of points for your house, appropriate penup() and pendown() commands, and goto() commands.
Finally, you need to transform the points in such a way that the house starts off small, and upon successive redrawings, gets steadily larger

How would I do this since I have the existing house code that I made. I haven't got the time to get to work with the code mainly because I've been studying for any future college test and the assignemt is due today and worth 40 points. I would appreciate the help needed and it's due today. I have three more i have to complete on.
House code here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sm34klauw93jno...e.txt?dl=0

Messages In This Thread
Help on stimulating approaching an object - by javesike1262 - Oct-19-2020, 02:14 PM