Python Forum
New Users Introduce Yourself - Printable Version

+- Python Forum (https://python-forum.io)
+-- Forum: Forum & Off Topic (https://python-forum.io/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Bar (https://python-forum.io/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: New Users Introduce Yourself (/thread-36.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - gtxdatascientist - Jun-29-2023

My name's Graham and I am a data scientist and ML developer based in Austin, Texas. I want to eventually use ML and RL to research social sciences. Dance My Masters is Strategic Analytics from Brandeis University, and my undergrad was from Texas Tech.
My GitHub

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - PyDan - Jul-01-2023

Hi Dan here,

I’m a novice C++ programmer, attempting to write Python wrappers around AutoCAD’s ObjectARX API
I know like zero Python, and I’d like to gain a little insight on the “ZEN” or “Pythonic” way, so my wrappers flow like water

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - coffeejunkie34 - Sep-28-2023

Hello guys Big Grin
Im coffeejunkie :)
learned Python some years ago, but got really out of shape regarding my programming skills.

Hope i can find nice people to do projects or just talk a little bit. Also hope to improve my english skills (not my native language )

Bye Bye

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - pywebdev - Sep-28-2023

Hi,

I'm a senior consultant at Red Hat by day doing AppDev stuff on all things OpenShift, and a Python web developer by night, hoping to get more proactive in Python communities, and currently writing a full-stack technical document/book using FastAPI, just a hobby project which is still a work in progress, and there are always new things to learn and improve upon Big Grin . Hoping I can contribute to helping others etc.

Happy coding Smile

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - dovluft4 - Oct-02-2023

I am complete newbie to python . Just down loaded Python 3.11.5 to be used in another application and faced an error.
ERROR: Could not install packages due to an OSError: Could not find a suitable TLS CA certificate bundle, invalid path:

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - ReneEspinoza - Oct-02-2023

Hey all Im René, Im a graphic artist and make assets for 2d and 3D games. Cheers!

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - TheBigNeerav - Oct-10-2023

Hello everyone,

My name is Neerav. I am currently a student, taking classes in the Python programming language, with the goal of ultimately specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), including both machine learning and data analysis. Look forward to interacting with all of you and learning the Python programming language. Thanks.

- Neerav

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - gluke15 - Oct-30-2023

Hi, I am Luke, I love coding

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - EdwardMatthew - Nov-16-2023

Hello Everyone! Hope you all are doing amazing and having a great day just joined this forum, My name is Edward and I'm an engineer it would be so great if I could help people in this forum with their problems. Smile

Heyyy - Oliver123 - Dec-01-2023

Hey guys!
I am a new member here want to learn python i am a first semester student who is struggling to learn python tell me road map to learn effectively
Cheers😊😊😊
(Sep-13-2016, 04:53 PM)Yoriz Wrote: Please feel welcome to use this thread to introduce yourself to the forum.
Hello everyone i am developer in the field of security software you can feel free to ask me questions
cheers thanks😎